AML can only accept applications from candidates who hold the Right to Work in Australia. You will be required to upload your Australian passport (or birth certificate) as part of the application process. International candidates must hold a valid Australian working visa.
On the form below * indicates a required field.
How to Apply
To complete the application process, you will need to have the following documents ready:
- Current Resume/CV (to upload).
- Current Sea Service Log for seafarers (you can upload in existing Word or Excel format or download the Excel document using the blue button and enter your details).
- Australian Passport (or birth certificate, if you do not hold a passport).
- Please note a passport is required for all offshore projects.
- All current certifications such as STCW, BOSIET, CA-EBS, GMDSS, WSAH, MSIC, Drivers Licence, High Risk Work Licence etc.
- Any other documents which may be relevant to your application.
Download Sea Record Template
Please save this Excel document to your computer, add in all the relevant information, and then upload it to support your application.